Keen on supporting your local environment and giving some TLC to your Yarra/Birrarung River?
Then this is the perfect event for you!
Join Yarra Riverkeepers, CliffCare and CragStewards in this dynamic workshop and volunteer session!
1 hr climbing stewardship session + 1 hr volunteer activity where we will clean up and weed the regeneration site next to the Burnley Bouldering Wall.
– You can bring regular shoes and give a try to the wall.
– Climbing stewardship session by Cliffcare/Crag Stewards.
– Volunteer session, including refreshments.
– Clean up and weeding materials.
What do I need to bring?
– Reusable water bottle.
– Activewear and clothing appropriate for weather conditions on the day.
– Sunscreen and hat.
– Friends, housemates, and buddies to share the experience with!