Learn 2 Lead Course #3
Mount Arapiles • 5 Dec 2015 — 10 Dec 2015
This is the last opportunity for you to take the next step before the warmer weather and summer holidays.
Learn to lead climb, have fun and get home safely.
– Exclusive to VCC members
– 6 days qualified instruction
– All equipment provided
– Max 4 students per instructor.
– You should be able to safely belay and second a lead climber outdoors
– You must be a VCC member.
What you will learn:
– Lead climbing using natural protection
– Setting up belay stations and descending from the cliff
– Multi-pitch considerations
– Protecting the second.
The cost: $625 per person, including GST.
Note: Camping Fees at Mt Arapiles ($5 per night per person) are additional costs that you need to pay. You also need to provide your own food whilst on the course.
Note that the course needs four paid up participants to run.
Contact Michael, the VCC trip Coordinator, if you are interested in attending.