The second Learn2Lead Course is now FULL. A third Learn2Lead Course has been advertised for dates in September. Please contact Michael O’Reilly, the VCC Trip Co-ordinator, if you are interested.
The second Learn2Lead Course for 2016 is being organised to take place at Mt Arapiles in June.
Take the next step. Learn to lead climb, have fun and get home safely.
– Exclusive to VCC members
– 6 days qualified instruction
– All equipment provided
– A max 4 students per instructor.
What you will learn:
– Lead climbing using natural protection
– Setting up belay stations and descending from the cliff
– Multi-pitch considerations
– Protecting the second.
– You should be able to safely belay and second a lead climber outdoors
– You must be a VCC member.
Total cost: $625 per person, including GST.
The course is organised by the VCC, and is run over 6 consecutive days by a qualified private provider.
Contact Michael O’Reilly, the VCC Trip Co-ordinator, as soon as possible to secure your place. Your place on the course will only be confirmed upon payment of a $125 deposit. The balance of the payment needs to be made at least 3 weeks prior to the start of the course.
Photo: Dave Singleton ‘racking up’ at Werribee Gorge on a Club Trip.
Not sure if you’re novice, intermediate or advanced? Find your level or contact the trip leader.