The third Learn2Lead Course is now FULL again. A fifth L2L Course has been advertised in November. There are 2 places still available for this course. Please contact Michael O’Reilly, the VCC Trip Co-ordinator, if you are interested.
Take the next step. Learn to lead climb, have fun and get home safely:
- Exclusive to VCC members
- 6 days qualified instruction
- All equipment provided
- A max 4 students per instructor.
What you will learn:
- Lead climbing using natural protection
- Setting up belay stations and descending from the cliff
- Multi-pitch considerations
- Protecting the second.
- You should be able to safely belay and second a lead climber outdoors
- You must be a current VCC member.
Total cost: $625 per person, including GST.
The course is organised by the VCC, and is run over 6 consecutive days by a qualified private provider.
Contact Michael O’Reilly, the VCC Trip Co-ordinator, as soon as possible to secure your place. There are only 4 places available on this course. Your place on the course will only be confirmed upon payment of a non-refundable $125 deposit. The balance of the payment needs to be made at least 3 weeks prior to the start of the course.
Photo: Michael’s trad rack and gear below a climb in the Grampians.
Not sure if you’re novice, intermediate or advanced? Find your level or contact the trip leader.